Writers Wanted-Ideas Wanted- Please Read

Reaction score
We are in the process of setting up an online Fpv-Uav-Uas-drone newspaper. We are looking for individuals who would like to write about the hobby-Reviews-and everything in-between from novice to expert.

If you have any ideas please let us know. Our online newspaper will have classifieds-videos-contests and much more...

YOUR INPUT AND HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED....

I participate here for fun... I write diatribes because I overcompensate for a lack of education.

I don't do it for free though, and any ideas may be worth money to a publication, so, while I am unsure what you are looking for specifically, I am curious.

I have wrote technical articles in the past for another industry- they were published. I have experience.

Contact me through private message to discuss anything further if you are interested.

"any ideas may be worth money to a publication"

We are a group of volunteers looking to do this for the hobby not bank accounts. We are looking for individuals who want to help others in the hobby by providing useful articles. We have a great list from other forums signing up to write and would love people in this forum to help if they would like. Please contact me through pm if interested...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.