WOW - If True, Better Stock Up Now!!

After all the nightmares i've been thru with the manuals on my very first build - this news does not surprise me

Maybe even some new really awesome stuff will be on the Horizon when the new CEO takes charge and needs to make his mark ??

:lol:

Old news. Business as usual. Everybody has plenty of stock. Does not affect supply.

No big deal. Canadian suppliers have plenty of stock at same price. They'll have this sorted out in a few months.

Agreed, we are only talking about 19 dealers and the majority of the market will be served by the rest. I have not heard of anyone not being able to get what they want.

I googled and found the injunction and read what the judge said. It appears that dji-invations was the US company in charge of US sales. dji-??? Is the original Chinese company named dji-??? and is breaking the contract the two companies had. One of the things the judge said was that the US company, which Colin Guinn was the CEO, is that they are most likely to prevail over to Chinese company in the law suit and is why he (judge) issued the injunction.

For more info and a link to the injunction, go to: http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...ica-Obtains-Injunction-Hong-Kong#.UweONago70w

BTW, I found this out after I ordered my Ph2 vision the other day. It should arrive next week.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj