Would you trade a P2 for a Spark?

Reaction score
I am new to flying and I have a P2 with gimbal for a GoPro (but no GoPro ) three batteries, spare props, case, etc but am new to flying. I am just curious - from those more experienced with drones in general and flying would you trade one for the other.

I know that they're in different classes so it may not be a fair comparison. Being that the P2 is much older and the DJI likely has migrated some of what they learned from the older Phantom(s) to the Spark, what say you?

Really looking for some educated insight; perhaps beyond solely the spec comparison.

I am a beginner and my daughter really wants to learn to fly. Not really interested in professional photography/videography even though I work in the TV business. She's mostly interested in learning to fly and getting really good at it then upgrading later as needed. The camera is really a bonus (not a priority). Definitely would like to use some FPV goggles at some point.

I like the size of the Spark of course. I don't like the flight time, but I can just get more batteries. I guess even if the P2 (being older) is still ultimately a better way to go than the more current Spark then that's something to be considered,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31