Would you replace?

Reaction score
Cleaning up my sUAS today and was taking a real close look to the blades. I have had no issues flying, no vibrations, no drops in altitude. I know they are $6 a pair but don't want to just throw them out if not necessary you know?

35846dadc32ab21bf7f63b6c77da18c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

no just clean them

I feel like the risk isn't worth it for $6. If your questioning rather it's safe to fly with those props or not then I think the answer is don't use them. $6 or $499

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JWarren
Not so much doubt just asking what you guys would do and to make sure I am not being over critical and to see at what point do you change blades. Like I said I've had no ill effects

Not so much doubt just asking what you guys would do and to make sure I am not being over critical and to see at what point do you change blades. Like I said I've had no ill effects

No ill effects that you know of. Its like having an unbalanced blade, you might not notice it, but it will put undo stress on the aircraft.

I feel like the risk isn't worth it for $6. If your questioning rather it's safe to fly with those props or not then I think the answer is don't use them. $6 or $499

Where can you buy them for 6$

Reactions: Squirrel!
Where can you buy them for 6$

$6 a pair as he stated in his original post, but I'm assuming he only has two bad ones...

$6 a pair as he stated in his original post, but I'm assuming he only has two bad ones...

I only can find them as cheap as 7 on Amazon

I was thinking about taking the small one and use a key duplicator, then all four would be identical.
IMG_6519.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20