Would you recommend it?

Reaction score
Hello all, I am writing to get opinion from you vision owners. I am coming from a p1 with a gopro and would like fpv but i don't have the time to install an fpv setup. Would you guys recommend the vision as a good first fpv uav?

Thanks

JMO ..Yes
But now with all the Plus's being lowered in price I might look at those also . It's just how much you want to pay .
You will after awhile want to add a decent gimbal to the vision and the Plus already has one .

Reactions: Cyclone
JMO ..Yes
But now with all the Plus's being lowered in price I might look at those also . It's just how much you want to pay .
You will after awhile want to add a decent gimbal to the vision and the Plus already has one .
Ok, I appreciate your input

If your set on a Vision, go Plus. Buy the best you can get without going P3.
Installing FPV is not to big a deal and you already own a superior camera (assuming Hero3 or better) compared to a Vision or Vision+.

Reactions: dirkclod
I really like my Phantom 2 NV with the Hero4 camera on a Zenmuse gimbal.
I just don't trust WiFi as on the Vision and everything DJI released after the P2.

I really like my Phantom 2 NV with the Hero4 camera on a Zenmuse gimbal.
I just don't trust WiFi as on the Vision and everything DJI released after the P2.
o_O And ya point is ?

He was asking opinions on a FPV solution. I gave him mine.

I have good vision. Can I jump in too???

:) Welcome to the party Newtodji :)

There are some helpful links in my signature.
My vision isn't good enough to hang out in this thread, just wanted to give you the links. :D

Lots of good suggestions, I will look at the p2+, thanks for the help.
Good luck with what ya choose Newto !
Just over look all the bull in this thread and do a little reading and sure you will find what suits you :)

You talking' bout me? :D
And for the record, I do not own a V or V+.
I did it my way with a P2 NV.

View attachment 24895
o_O Your way huh...I got your way dude :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After doing some research I will most likely get a p2+ used from BH photo, they have never disappoint and then I can pick it up at the store rather than waiting for it to ship from somewhere like eBay ![emoji1]

After doing some research I will most likely get a p2+ used from BH photo, they have never disappoint and then I can pick it up at the store rather than waiting for it to ship from somewhere like eBay ![emoji1]
Good luck to ya and fly safe :)

Sounds like a good decision. That way if you encounter an issue you can return it in person and B&H has a good reputation. Enjoy your new bird and see ya around the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers