upload_2016-3-26_9-38-10.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-26_9-33-34.png
    upload_2016-3-26_9-33-34.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 574
  • upload_2016-3-26_9-36-46.png
    upload_2016-3-26_9-36-46.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 534
I have mixed thoughts. The design is awesome. The shipping cost looks like a scam. This really should have been sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard for shipping.....$47 is also on the expensive side for a skin so I would definitely expect better service than that. Is it usable?

I really liked the design. That's why I paid twice as much as I could have from somewhere else.
Shipping was definitely a Scam. Only choice was $10.05 for USPS Priority. I assumed it would arrived promptly and well packaged for protection. Instead it arrived in 2 weeks all crumpled up in a flexible envelope w/$2.74 worth of 1st Class postage.
If I considered it useful, I wouldn't have made an issue out of it. It would have been difficult to apply accurately in its crumpled state and would still have been defective w/the creases and missing ink.
Not what I would apply to a $500.00 toy.

I would expect better. For the price you were asked to pay, way better.

I'd try to get my money back.
That's pretty poor seller shipping and handling although you paid a premium for that same shipping and handling.

Reactions: dirkclod
He has promised to issue a refund the same afternoon twice in the past 2 weeks and never followed through.
I finally had to dispute the credit card charge yesterday.
Ned the 1st Reader would know that packaging wouldn't survive the USPS 1st Class Mail without damage.
He even emailed an apology and said he switched back to cardboard tubes and would issue an immediate refund. But alas, no refund again.

I will be sure not to give him any business.

wow 47 for a skin way to much plus lousy shipping yep don't buy from that seller

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your trouble with that skin... If it doesn't work out for you, definitely check out DecalGirl:

DJI Phantom 3 Standard Skins | DecalGirl

The above is a link to JUST P3S skins. I've never gotten a Phantom skin from them, but I've gotten GoPro, Xbox, and phone skins from them. They're very high quality, customer service is great, and they ship in rigid, protective mailers.

I'm gonna order a Phantom skin from them when I can pick what I want!!!

Good to hear of your experience with Decal Gal.
I contacted their tech support regarding my recent plight and explained I wasn't interested in the same aggravation again.
They replied promptly and courteously saying their products came in professional retail packaging with cardboard reinforced bend resistant mailer.
Kind of what I would have expected from anyone shipping a vinyl decal through the mail!
They will be getting my business in the future.

Good to hear of your experience with Decal Gal.
I contacted their tech support regarding my recent plight and explained I wasn't interested in the same aggravation again.
They replied promptly and courteously saying their products came in professional retail packaging with cardboard reinforced bend resistant mailer.
Kind of what I would have expected from anyone shipping a vinyl decal through the mail!
They will be getting my business in the future.

Yeah, well you know common sense isn't quite so common anymore... -_-

The thing I really like about the things I've gotten from DecalGirl is that most designs have either a high gloss or matte finish. I've spent like an hour on there today trying to figure out what I want haha.

Just ordered a new skin from Decal Girl.
I will post a comparison when it arrives.
I am interested in seeing the difference in the quality of how it gets shipped.

Reactions: roartiz
that's good one I'm still testing mine to see if its waterproof

Reactions: mdowney58
would no how good decal stick lol

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your trouble with that skin... If it doesn't work out for you, definitely check out DecalGirl:

DJI Phantom 3 Standard Skins | DecalGirl

The above is a link to JUST P3S skins. I've never gotten a Phantom skin from them, but I've gotten GoPro, Xbox, and phone skins from them. They're very high quality, customer service is great, and they ship in rigid, protective mailers.

I'm gonna order a Phantom skin from them when I can pick what I want!!!
I ordered my skin from DecalGirl. Highly impressed with the material and it was easy to install. Also, my decal was sandwiched between some cardboard.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4