Would this work?

To all our pros on dc motors and propellors. Check this out and give me your opinions. I'm going to try this:
Wow cool clip,,looks like it work,I know can be done with washing machine motors ,,bit unsure why he use magnets on fan or did I miss a bit,,have seen magnets continually spin with there own forces once they been started,,certainly great charging device,I'm sure I got fan somewhere,just need to rob usb module off something,,,,great clip great idea
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: 3rdof5
Wow cool clip,,looks like it work,I know can be done with washing machine motors ,,bit unsure why he use magnets on fan or did I miss a bit,,have seen magnets continually spin with there own forces once they been started,,certainly great charging device,I'm sure I got fan somewhere,just need to rob usb module off something,,,,great clip great idea
Thanks for sharing
Yes I thought it was a very interesting clip as well. Clearly this device could be made MUCH more efficient (namely by removing the energy drag from the props creating airflow), which begs the question....
Why does this generator not exist now????
Or is this video a scam and there was an airflow source spinning the fan outside of the view of the camera...

I did connect my voltmeter to an identical pc cooling fan i have and hand spinning it I got 2 volts. Not that i was surprised, dc motors are natural generators. This just seems too simple and easy to be functional.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.