Would like to test gimbal

Reaction score
Hi,recently my new hobbypower gimbal arrived, but my P2V is on shipping for replacement status yet,
tried to test it with an extra battery (P2V) I kept, but this batteries are hard to use out of the phantom,
does somebody knows if I have to bridge the two little spots to use the terminals?

Also I have a car battery charger that is 14.8 volts (like a 4S battery), 1 amp, will it be too risky to use it with the gimbal?

Greetings!

FedeVision said:
Hi,recently my new hobbypower gimbal arrived, but my P2V is on shipping for replacement status yet,
tried to test it with an extra battery (P2V) I kept, but this batteries are hard to use out of the phantom,
does somebody knows if I have to bridge the two little spots to use the terminals?

Also I have a car battery charger that is 14.8 volts (like a 4S battery), 1 amp, will it be too risky to use it with the gimbal?

Greetings!

do you have a link to this gimbal? i only see it for the gopro.

FedeVision said:

Greetings!

You can use the 2 large spade terminals and leave the tiny ones alone on P2 battery. When connector is facing your left, top terminal is +. I'd avoid the car charger.

Turn your battery on if you like to get any voltage out of it...
The green lights and red button light has to stay on...

FedeVision said:
EMCSQUAR said:
You can use the 2 large spade terminals and leave the tiny ones alone on P2 battery. When connector is facing your left, top terminal is +. I'd avoid the car charger.

This is what I mean the tricky part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG-0soyYGaw

brushlesheaven said:
Turn your battery on if you like to get any voltage out of it...
The green lights and red button light has to stay on...

LOL newbie mistake! thanks to clarify it to me!

Good news gimbal works, bad news, my idea to attach the camera does not.
To hang the camera creates balance issues, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLUrW7HwbTM
will keep testing other ideas.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20