Worth buying?

just out of curiosity, how did lose zip ties cause jello? if they were loose, wouldn't it have the same effect as not being on at all?

I dunno. They were pretty loose. I can only guess that having them there wiggling around introduced jello. Even when they are loose there's still a little added friction and weight involved. Maybe something with less surface area like a very thin piece of string or something would work better?

Reactions: RayH
I dunno. They were pretty loose. I can only guess that having them there wiggling around introduced jello. Even when they are loose there's still a little added friction and weight involved. Maybe something with less surface area like a very thin piece of string or something would work better?

I haven't seen any jello effects on my rig and I've been running with zip ties from day one. not to be funny, but what material are you using for these zip ties? I can't imagine how they would even add more than a gram combined if that

ahh well, neither here nor there, just found it interesting

Thin string is a good idea!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers