Worrying news from France, anybody can help?

Reaction score
There have been very worrying news coming from France:
http://www.thelocal.fr/20140220/legionn ... ffel-tower

News are starting to spread and I am afraid that general public start to panic and become paranoic, for instance today I took my phantom to the usual beach where I go very often. Very isolated and hardly any people around. I fly normally over the beach and the sea, sometimes I may cross fly over some private properties that are close to the beach but usually I do it a high altitude.

After my second battery I had a quite aggressive French lady asking me if I had permission to fly. I just explained that I didn't need any permission to fly over the beach and sea, but she was insisting menacing to call the gendarmerie. Finally I told her that she could call whoever she wanted, she left after and anyway I had to leave so I didn't wait for any further development.

I live in France but I am not French. I do know much about the french regulation.

Anybody here that can provide some information, tips.

M

Might be time for a new tee shirt production..."I don't need permission!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem here is that I am not sure that I do not need it :?

Not knowing the french regulation. I have FPV and have a Zenmuse with GP3.

I've been reading a lot and apparently if the craft has a camera (even an small GP3) seems that it is required some kind of license.

I am investigating.

If anybody have more info and can provide some clarity will be much appreciated.

M

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20