Words of encouragement to Newbies.

Reaction score
I am a newbie to the world of drones and I have sent in my P3 4K for repairs. I think I could handle the situation a lot better if I knew what DJI's procedure is for repairing and returning our Phantoms. (1) Do the techs at DJI notify you when repairs have begun? (2) Do they give any estimates of the time for repair work? I'm sure there are people outside of DJI that could supply answers to the questions.

Last edited:
well all i can say is when i sent my P3A in for repairs i just bought another P3A to fly.when you like to fly its what a guy does.:)

Reactions: Smotz
They will give you the repair cost if not under warranty. If the cost is over 50% of a new drone they recommend buying a new one. You must give the ok before repairs will start.

You usually get notification once the Phantom is received in their office. Once it's inspected you will be sent an invoice. If it's under warranty the cost will be $0. If not, a reason will be given and the repair cost will be listed. You'd then need to make payment if you want it repaired.

I appreciate the information, fellows, and I will try to be patient. It's only a month old so it should be under warranty. However, if there is cost, I will gladly. To get that phantom 3 back and get started.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl