Wont stop flashing green

Reaction score
not sure if my last thread got posted but anyway my fc 40 drone wont stop flashing green when i plug battery in. wont even turn on when i turn transmitter on. something seriously wrong with it. :(

Hi brendon, Welcome to the forum

Any chance of a little more, maybe a lot more info on your issue?

The instructions for the FC40 are not easy to read and follow, but it's important.

Ok, I have dji fc-40 phantom drone. I have had for over a year, so I'm Preety familiar with it. My battery is fully charged, I plug it in and the led just flashes green on the drone. Won't turn on and just flashes green...

When was the last time you did an Advanced IMU Calibration?

There's a link in my signature with some advice on that.

Yes it's on the ground when I plug battery in. I Have not done an advanced calibration, I plug battery in an goes right to blinking green. Won't do anything else, just flash green man

Lets go to a conversation, I've sent already.

Go to the envelope icon near the top right of your screen, next to your name.

I'm having a similar issue...green lights only. I ordered a new led module. I don't get ANY colors but green. I've checked everything. My compass readings in assistant are out of spec a bit a bit (700+ in MOD reading), but it doesn't give me a self check status. I bought mine used, but learned a lot since I bought it.

Are you getting any red or yellow flashes on power up?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik