Wont go above 98 feet

Reaction score
I got my settings to make it go way over 98 feet...But for some reason it won't go past 98 feet.....Its not allowing me to....And not to long ago I could go over 98 feet and yesterday is when it had the stop on it.....

Any ideas???

Thank you

Log in to the app while connected to the internet. It sounds like the app has the restrictions. Once you log in one time they will be lifted. You don't have to be connected to the aircraft to do that.

Just tried that and still nothing.....What update do I need to get to maybe make it work then??

You should not need any updates. Unless, the firmware update for the P4 is required. This I am not completely certain about. When you logged in did you see the notice of "Flight Restrictions"? If not, update the app to the current version and try again. Granted I fly a P3A, and I did get the notice and logged in with the RC and Tablet on, and AC off. Have had no issues and no restrictions. There are numerous posts on this issue, do some searching and you may get the definitive answer.

Yeah I dont know what the scoop is and its really starting to piss me off.....I keep getting this **** thing now

Did you first check before you started trying to update the AC firmware the App version you are using?
That is all I was referring too.

I got my settings to make it go way over 98 feet...But for some reason it won't go past 98 feet.....Its not allowing me to....And not to long ago I could go over 98 feet and yesterday is when it had the stop on it.....

Any ideas???

Thank you
Start from stratch again ,do a reinstall and go through check your settings,like other post say dont play with firmware unless it ask you to ,app will give you right version when you download djigo4,

So how does one start all over with a factory reset?? I think I did that before and it still wouldnt let me go over 98 feet and it did download the right software I needed and still nothing....This stupid FAA crap really screwed all this up

I think I got it now....Finally got over 98 feet....Thanks guys for all your help!!!!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj