Wondering

I was wondering if anyone could possibly donate a drone to me? I want to try to chase a career path but having a newborn makes money very tight
Cheeky post, I must say.

You are asking for someone to donate an asset for which they paid a fair bit of $$ to to someone they dont know from a hole in the ground.

Good luck with that!

I was wondering if anyone could possibly donate a drone to me? I want to try to chase a career path but having a newborn makes money very tight
Don't be discouraged. You never know until you ask. Have a positive attitude and it may very well happen. Just because some will be negative they really can't speak for everyone who reads your request.

What is the "career path" you are speaking of? What have you done so far to achieve that goal? You might have better luck if you can show that you have made some sacrifices such as time and financial taking courses and other training along the path to achieve your goal.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
Cheeky post, I must say.

You are asking for someone to donate an asset for which they paid a fair bit of $$ to to someone they dont know from a hole in the ground.

Good luck with that!
Yeh I have donated a whole p34k and extras here and there,,I had spares,I cant fly more than one at a time,,yeh sure they cost money ,some money grows on trees,some work their butts off for it,I shed blood sweet and tears to get my drone collection, not cheap here,sometimes It just right and brings good carma to one,,hey I also post while back about a free inspire,lol,I'm still waiting ,,if I could give another I would, ;);)merry xmas my friend...should add I just keep 2 now ,its more than enough to keep on top off...best of luck on the free drone,you just never know

Last edited by a moderator:
Being in a heavy social life situation the drone would not be the first on the list that's for sure. OK, maybe we should see all other forums as this one is only for the drone. Best wishes!

Only if someone gives away a a drone that not function,I not give away stuff that not work
He’s trying to start a Business with it here... you can add a computer, software, possibly other batteries and other accessories, classes and licensure fees to get a 107 certification, etc. etc.etc... a free secondhand drone is just the beginning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers