Wondering how to fix this ....

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I recently updated from 1.6 to 1.8 on my P3P. I'll try to explain the best way I can. When I fire everything up and go into Go App I wait for AC to warm up. At the top where it says "warning up" it'll change to "needs update" after warm up. I click on it and this shows up telling me I need updates but down below it , it says download complete. How do I fix this issue. Here's 2 pics. One of issue and the other is my versions . Thank you for any advise.
I'm running an android Galaxy tab S2...
1462382105138.jpg
1462382140873.jpg

Have you tried deleting the app & reinstalling?
Also, if your bird has a long warm up you can fix that... use the cold calibration technique. Basically you put the quad in your fridge for a while then do the calibration and the long warm ups should go away.

Reactions: meissner58
I had the same problem. I downgraded the firmware in the drone first. Then updated back to the newest firmware again. Then updated RC. Took a couple of times before it worked. Don't turn on the drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: meissner58
Have you tried deleting the app & reinstalling?
Also, if your bird has a long warm up you can fix that... use the cold calibration technique. Basically you put the quad in your fridge for a while then do the calibration and the long warm ups should go away.
The warm ups ain't too long. Pretty normal on that end. Maybe I will do what u said . Uninstall /reinstall app. Seems to be easiest at this point. Thank you...

I had the same problem. I downgraded the firmware in the drone first. Then updated back to the newest firmware again. Then updated RC. Took a couple of times before it worked. Don't turn on the drone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'll try reinstalling app first . If that doesn't clear it is may have to downgrade. I have a brand new formatted SD card in it. We shall see! Thanks!

The warm ups ain't too long. Pretty normal on that end. Maybe I will do what u said . Uninstall /reinstall app. Seems to be easiest at this point. Thank you...
1462388554048.jpg
1462388568105.jpg

Ok , I reinstalled app. Now on one picture I listed it says the latest firmware is updated ..The other pic doesn't show me what versions I have other than the App.
1462388554048.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik