Women Attacks Quadcopter pilot on Hammonasset Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would have tried to explain what I was doing to the woman, and try to answer her concerns. I felt this should be put here as I'm sure it'll be making the news soon. As always, if ANYONE has an issue with your flying in a public area, Try to explain and answer their concerns. If they are angry, for the sake of being angry, there's not much you can do but leave.

Unfortunately this happened:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/0 ... 72709.html

****. bitches be crazy!!!
she thought it was all about her probably because she has no self esteem like all women and thought he was filming pretty girls and not her... haha.
he took it like a man. what else can you do..
hope jail taught her a lesson in aviation.
you don't hit the pilot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :oops:
:lol: :oops:
:oops:

It has hit the CT News.

The woman says he edited or manipulated the footage to make it seem that He assaulted Her first, which clearly isn't the case. There are no cuts or edits, just subtitles added by a third party news organization. I don't wish her any misfortune but I feel this situation could have been handled better by both parties involved. The uninformed public already fear the "D" word unrationally. If this happens to one of us, we can't just sit there and ignore the person, we have to explain the situation and laws as we know them. If logic fails, you are dealing with an illogical person. At that point, it's best to pack up and leave.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 37001.html

LUNA-TIC!
I hope they "throw the book at her." She needs several days in jail and required to attend anger management classes.
And even IF he was taking pictures of the sharp gals on the beach, if they didn't want people to see them they would stay home.

Yeah... she needs to switch to decaff...

-slinger

In a few short years, that woman (whatever??), will be seen pushing her stolen shopping cart into an alley to setup her camp for yet another night. Having finished her dumpster diving dinner, she will crawl into her cardboard box and remember her wonderful days of walks along the beach.

You can try to explain to your hearts content, but you can’t fix stupid.

Simple facts. Assault is against the law, flying a Phantom isn't.

Throw that crazy nut job in jail!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

I've had a few people go off on me before. One not long ago at a large public scenic area. Just reminds me that I need to carry my pocket knife or better yet some pepper spray when I got out and fly. Maybe the sight these items would deter someone from getting into my personal space. I don't know if I could have kept my cool with that woman. That guy did the right thing even though it was probably tough to sit there and take it.

Thankfully he started recording on his phone and also kept his cool when she started hitting him, otherwise we'd have it all over the news, headlines reading "Teen Pervert Takes Pictures With Drone and Punches Girl At The Beach".

:roll:

2rf90ts.jpg

This is a duplicate topic. Please see topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17421

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic