woman snapped sunbaking in g-string by real estate drone

What a complete nothing story ... you can't see anything in the photos - and if you could. the woman is face down.
Journalists love a spicy story that includes the word drone.
Here's another story with a fraction more substance to it.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 7090468863
Dopey journalist has no idea .. to think he could frame the shot like that without looking at a screen - talk about gullible.
The investigation should take about 10 seconds.
Then he showed his ignorance about the rules saying any drone over 2kg needs two operators.
Not true at all for recreational users.
Then they compounded it with .. Industry lobbyists would like to see the two kg limit strengthened, particularly in the wake of accidents such as one in involving a drone filming a marathon in WA Pretty stupid since that drone was another biggie and there is no 2kg limit. Oh well - apart from the facts, the story is accurate.

Meta4 said:
Then he showed his ignorance about the rules saying any drone over 2kg needs two operators.

Actually, he says it requires two certificates not operators:
"Any camera drone over two kgs requires both the controller — as the pilot — to have a controllers certificate and the organisation to have an operators certificate."

Saw that story on "current affairs" show last night.
Typical media beat-up story B.S.
If it was me I would definitely have shopped her out of the photo :twisted: :lol:
I see Orwell's 1984 taking another leap forward before long...

Good to see the agent quickly pass the blame onto the photographer .
I did real estate photography for 10 years and not all but most are a scum of the earth
they probably put the company on such a quick turn around they missed what was in the shot.. I always used to get " I don't want excuses I just want it done"

morph000 said:
If it was me I would definitely have shopped her out of the photo :twisted: :lol:
Why? You can barely tell it's a woman, let alone if she is nude.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj