Wobble with tablet help

Reaction score
Thanks for any help. I'm fairly new, tried to find my answer on forums, no luck. I have a P3 standard, love it. I just bought a tablet and extender, works perfectly. The problem is that it wobbles terribly. Does anyone have a solution for the standard. Maybe the arm with the ball and clamp to handle made in aluminum? I have found plenty for the Pro and Advanced, nothing for the Standard. Any help would be appreciated. Curtis

I replaced my phone holder with an aluminium tablet holder from Ebay. The quality is good, but it annoyed me that I couldn't tilt my iPad towards me without it blocking the throttle stick.
DSC_9323_fix.jpg

I quickly replaced it with an Inspire 1 tablet holder. To fit it you need to open your remote up and drill a hole through it, but if you don't mind doing that it's an excellent mount. It's super stable and foldable.
DSC_9331_fix.jpg

DSC_9332_fix.jpg

DSC_9333_fix.jpg

DSC_9336_fix.jpg

Or if you don't want to spend as much as buying the whole DJI Inspire 1 tablet holder, you can just buy the aluminium stand to replace the plastic stand part of your existing holder.

One choice is this from eBay: Free Shipping DJI Metal Iron CNC Mobile Device Holder for Phantom 3 or Inspire 1

Another choice is this from Taco RC: TACO-RC Aluminium Tablet holder bracket for DJI Phantom 3 Ipad Free Shipping

I bought that Taco RC one and fitted it onto my existing holder, it is holding my 9.7" Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet very stable. One problem with replacing the plastic stand part is because I tried to tighten the grub screw previously, the grub screw became stuck, I had no choice but to cut that plastic stand part apart with my Dremel and wire cutter in order to remove the grub screw.

Nope. The remote controllers are very different.

I am using a Rave P2 monitor mount I had here on my P3S controller. Works well so far.
The original one isn't worth the time to remove it and throw it away.

Thanks everybody. I just ordered Inspire 1 setup. I'll open up the remote, seems fairly straight forward. Curtis.

Good choice! It's really an awesome mount for holding tablets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31