wobble and no control

Reaction score
Hey all, total newbie here. (I know groan) Just bought my first Phantom. Got it in November, sent it back because the propellers would not turn. Finally got it back from repair and still having issues. Ive followed every single step. Have calibrated dozens of times. Lights blinking green should be ready to go right? Anytime i try to accelerate and fly, it either one, immediately tips over or will fly uncontrollably with a horrible wobble. almost seems like it loses contact with the controller.
Ive connected with assistant and everything seems to check out. any ideas?

windrider86, try calibrating your remote controller in the R/C Assistant and then the "R/C" section in the Phantom Assistant.

Have you balanced your props? I've had a few sets that made the phantom almost uncontrollable just because they were so off balance. Especially if you get some cheap p2 props. Also wouldn't hurt to check all your connections and solder points as a bad connection can make it fly funny as well.

Last edited:
windrider86 said:
lol, one would think out of 4 sets of propellers one set would be ok.

Probably are.

See if you can get someone to apply full throttle while you hold above your head by gear. If you don't feel noticeable vibration then your problem is elsewhere.

now that you mention, i have held it when my husband has upped the throttle. it definitely has a lot of pull

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31