With new update my app stills has red triangle-update available

Reaction score
Not sure why the red alert triangle is still show up when turning on DJI GO app. I checked on APP which updates are installed and both new ones are listed. Why would it still be showing that red triangle warning that a new update is available? I flew it and it flys fine. thanks! :)

thanks Philip....its nuts aint it. Thanks for confirming that problem. I loaded the current updates on Phantom and controller and it still tells me (red triangle) a newer update is available? huh? Kinda spooky flying it when warned you don't have current update. In the content of app new versions they both are listed. and It did say safe to fly. If it says safe to fly it should actually mean safe to fly.

Yes it says safe to fly but on my sd card there is a file saying it tried to update but its the same or newer version that's already on it. Also it says success. The warning does not go away though. Flies fine.. Lol

ok good deal. Mine says success also but something is wacky. Like you say it seems to fly ok but not to thrilled about having that red triangle alert pop up each time saying new update available when new update is already installed...strange.... Gotta be a way to fix it.

The red triangle comes up in Overall Status mode. It says RC doesn't support upgrading firmware through app...please upgrade the firmware with USB disk.
When I further check what firmwares are on RC and Phantom in the APP... both show new Aug 4, 2015 updates. How can it require an update when it has the latest one installed already...
just weird.

thanks suprphreak. I plugged the sd card that has new update into mini usb on controller again and heard some beeps then turned everything off then rebooted and no more red triangle and it talks again....must have been a bug like you said. Haven't flown it yet so hopefully it goes well tomorrow. thanks again!

Interesting! Mine updated via the Pilot App to the latest, which DJI says will not allow update from SD card any more. My app still says update needed, but shows existing and new as the same version number.

I may need to try the USB option as well...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj