Wiring Advice

Reaction score
What I have: a feniex T6 LED surface mount strobe light for emergency lighting. Flash patterns are selectable using an auxiliary ground wire.

What I want: a pin out that the polarity can be changed by radio. I want to connect this auxiliary ground to this pin so I can cycle the flash patterns on command.

Is this possible? I have read the Naza has an expansion slot. Can I use this or is there another/better place for what I'm looking for. The light is all ready attached to the bird and I have the flash pattern static.

N017RW said:
Otherwise you need to design your own to drive something like this:
http://www.robotmarketplace.com/products/0-PICOSW1.html

Ordered. This appears it will let me switch the light on and off. At the very least it will do what I want by passing the ground into the third wire when unpowered by connecting the ground side to the relay and leaving the power side unused.

I do not use the S2 switch for HL or CL so I may use the relay to power the light all together. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you.

This is not a plug-and-play device for the Phantom OEM control system. Communication between the Rx and Naza is via an S-bus standard. There is no output or PWM signal available on the Naza to connect/control the PicoSwitch.

This is why the retract vendor has supplied the interface module I mentioned earlier.
They aparrently developed a small processor based device to monitor the S-bus for X2 activity and generate the PWM or whatever is necessary for the servos or motors in their gear.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik