Wires on bottom of p2

Reaction score
I just recently picked up a phantom 2 version 2 (non vision) and I noticed underneath the Phantom there are two wires taped to the bottom, one looks like it has a plug for a gamble the other one is just 4 little wires without a plug can any of those wires be used to connect the aftermarket gimbal I purchased from eBay?

Give this a try and see how it matches up to what you've got going on with yours.

Attachments

• post-4364-0-25555600-1402574078.png
    post-4364-0-25555600-1402574078.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 3,628
Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about, now I was wondering is there anyway I can use that small cable that does not have the connector on it to get Power to my aftermarket gimbal.. I am totally new to the phantoms and it took me a little bit to save up for this one, I just don't want to fry it

If you google "fitting tarot gimbal to phantom " you will find a few good videos on how to fit an aftermarket gimbal. It may not teach you anything, but at least it will give you confidence that you won't destroy it!

thank you everyone for all the assistance I appreciate it I will check everything out look into everything thank you on a side note the 4 wires coming out of the bottom...... Are brown and red and brown and yellow

Awesome!! Thank you!! One last question. As far as the tilt control wire I have read two different things, one states use only one wire coming from the Naza and the other states you need two wires a signal and a ground. Does the phantom 2 only use a signal wire from the naza for tilt control or does it need a ground also?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20