Wire Harness Connectors

Reaction score
In need of the connectors for the AVL58 Hub Kit to make the wire harnesses longer. There are two types: snap connectors, and friction push-ins. Anyone know of a source for them? I've come up empty so far.

IMG_30151.jpg

Mouser, Sparkfun... almost any of the popular electronics suppliers would carry them. If you email them the pic, they can source the parts in their inventory for you fast.

Molex connectors are what you're looking for.

Thanks for the quick reply. If you are referring to Mouser Electronics, I've looked thru their 2,326 page catalog that is 2.5" thick, and didn't find them. I'll try Sparkfun.

I've looked at all of the Molex brand connectors in the Mouser catalog. No joy. Figured they are a different brand. Didn't find them in the other brands in their catalog either.

Received a quick reply this AM from my inquiry and picture to Sparkfun yesterday. They do not know what those connectors are. I still need assisatant in locating a source for them.

Continuing to look for a source for the connectors.

1. Contacted DJI. Their first response was to contact the dealers to get the hub kit, even though I explained, and sent them the image, that I only needed the connectors A brand name or part number would be sufficient.

2. Contacted some dealers. They want to sell me the kit. They don't have just the connectors.

3. Contacted DJI. Their second response was to contact the dealers for parts and included an even bigger link page dealers list. Their "canned" e-mail response didn't really address my request. I don't think they read it in detail.

4. Contacted DJI again, explaining in detail, with the same image of the connectors again, of what I am in need of.

Their quick response reply:

"The brand of those connectors are DJI since it is our product. But the only spare parts and pieces we sell or provide are sold through our dealers. You must buy the cables to get the connectors. We apologize for the inconvenience."

The upside is at least their responses have been prompt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik