Wipe GO off the map?

Reaction score
Sort of. I want to erase GO from my Galaxy S5. I want to wipe every byte of data, every file, every setting and the app itself. I want it to be like it was never there.

Then I can try fresh and clean and see if that will stop the constant crashing.

Any hints and tips? What folders can I get rid of? Does it hide/stash stuff in hard to find folders?

Sort of. I want to erase GO from my Galaxy S5. I want to wipe every byte of data, every file, every setting and the app itself. I want it to be like it was never there.

Then I can try fresh and clean and see if that will stop the constant crashing.

Any hints and tips? What folders can I get rid of? Does it hide/stash stuff in hard to find folders?
Un install app and then remove all cached files on device. Re install.

I haven't got a path but I do have a drive
Which I keep my car on

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Wolfiesden
Will give that a go to. Any files in data folders I can look for (SD or extSD)?

I am trying to get a completely clean install for GO. Try to get it to stop freezing after 1-2min of use.

I just wanted to make sure I get it all. That way if there is anything corrupt, data wise, it will go away and GO can start over.

I did clear the cache and also app data in the app manager. I also had found DJI folders left behind (after install) so I removed those. Its that hidden leftover stuff I want to quash before running the APK again.

Will give that a go to. Any files in data folders I can look for (SD or extSD)?

I am trying to get a completely clean install for GO. Try to get it to stop freezing after 1-2min of use.
Any thing with DJI. You can do a search on the S5 using your PC. I mean if you are really wanting to be sure.

Just be sure that your PC is setup for showing hidden files and folders first. Right click on any folder on your PC and go to properties. Click on show all hidden folder and files. then do your search.

If you have hooked your S5 up to your PC, You will now enjoy and respect your S5 a lot more. You should be good for the new install of the Latest Go App in the Play Store! Let us know how it turns out!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic