Winter camo wrap

Reaction score
Went to my friends vinyl shop and he printed me out a huge sheet of winter camo vinyl so I could wrap my p4.... so far did the top half... all one piece... seams are by the lights... next will attempt doing the lower portion. So far I like how it's coming out
fd9ce545c5a4c9fa482714b362a27e89.jpg
57b30e4969680d908a71eb382ddc5ce1.jpg
1be55d48a4dafcccabfcfd39c92b4fd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

That's awesome! Does he sell them? I'd totally buy a wrap for my P3 assuming I could get it in a particular camo I'm a fan of :p

nicely done , sparked my interest as been tossing around sending it for hydro dipping

That's awesome! Does he sell them? I'd totally buy a wrap for my P3 assuming I could get it in a particular camo I'm a fan of :p

Yeah he owns his company, does wraps on cars and what not... but it ain't precut to go with the curves like the eBay ones, i didn't like those, so when with uncut sheet he made me and heated and stretched the curves for a more seamless look.

Reactions: JohnnyB
Looks badass, I don't like any of the camos on eBay for my p3p. Would love to get a blue digital camo like the Chinese military is using, camouflage from being seen from below.....
e2e99431de2b44b61c3b1b7094f15714.jpg

I would rather use tiny paint for minimum impact, or just the black blades. Let's see if more comments.

Last edited:
Be careful using it on the blades, even the slightest off balance prop will eventually give you problems. I have the black blades and think they would look nice on your quad....

Reactions: RémyHeli

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl