Windows 8.1 & DJI assistant Question

Reaction score
Hi all

This is prob a question that's been asked many many times but I can't find the answer to it.

I've just downloaded the DJI assistant software for my pc with windows 8.1 but it will not talk to my phantom 2. The computer makes a noise that's it's connected but nothing's comes up ie values - Voltage etc. grrr...
All the values come up for the RC & it connects but not the phantom.. Can someone point me in the rite direction pls ???

Hi all

This is prob a question that's been asked many many times but I can't find the answer to it.

I've just downloaded the DJI assistant software for my pc with windows 8.1 but it will not talk to my phantom 2. The computer makes a noise that's it's connected but nothing's comes up ie values - Voltage etc. grrr...
All the values come up for the RC & it connects but not the phantom.. Can someone point me in the rite direction pls ???

sorted

Hi all

Did you download the windows drive?? To install the drive connect the P2 to your computer and download it directly to the P2. Once that is done you'll be able to open the P2 software.
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic