Win Free Decals and Arm Colors

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I posted 2 posts on this website. And yes, he has approved this giveaway.
I'm sorry if it came on as spam. I only have good intentions of letting everyone know, so everybody gets a fair chance.

thedjiguy said:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I posted 2 posts on this website. And yes, he has approved this giveaway.
I'm sorry if it came on as spam. I only have good intentions of letting everyone know, so everybody gets a fair chance.

That's ok. Your post history just showed 8 posts in total, 3 of which were new posts in different forums asking us to like/follow you for a chance to win... You can see why that might raise an eyebrow.

As Coloradosky has been here since early days and has done a great job with the stickers (of which I am proud owner of several) I'm just a little protective of his reputation and didn't want anyone thinking he was involved in what could be viewd as a spamming campaign and be linked to him by association, that's all. :)

I am also a proud owner of many of his stickers (As seen on the Instagram post) and would never try to tarnish his reputation. I did post in the Giveaway section, but I don't know if many people check that topic as it only has 4 topics so far. Thanks for the feedback

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic