Will you insure your Phantom 3 Standard?

Reaction score
Just a wild question, I got a phantom standard, got it refurb bought it $350- talked to state farm agent- $500 coverage for $60.00 ($5 a month insurance)
Is it worth it?

Reactions: SteelWarrior
So does that mean if you lose your phantom in a crash, do they give you the money to purchase one?

thats my impression. going for it i think. 5cents a day, should be worth it. 3 weeks to go and i will bring this to asia for 3 weeks vacation

thats my impression. going for it i think. 5cents a day, should be worth it. 3 weeks to go and i will bring this to asia for 3 weeks vacation
I think you should contact an agent just to be sure of what are they going to do in case you lose your bird in an accident. I would like to get one of these insurance but I need to know first if they are going to give me the money or what other options they have.

I think you should contact an agent just to be sure of what are they going to do in case you lose your bird in an accident. I would like to get one of these insurance but I need to know first if they are going to give me the money or what other options they have.
confirmed. fly aways are covered

i will update the specifics as soon as i receive the printed coverage in mail- i got 15 days to cancel

I actually have this insurance. They cover you for everything. Crash, theft, flyaway, or whatever. No deductible. I've read on fb of a few actually filing claims. No hassles. Just waited for the check in the mail.

thats how the agent explained to me, actually my agent was recommended by my buddy who insured his mavic pro. did you receive the fine print on mail?

Does it go against your house and car insurance if you file a claim? Really would hate to have my whole insurance package jacked over a $600 drone. I have State Farm with the million $ rider so would be nothing to add it. Already covered for liability with the rider but not really sure I want to add claims for lost 5 or 600 dollar toys..

That is the only policy I have with them. Nothing else. I actually did everything over the phone and through email. Never stepped foot in their office. They sent the policy in the mail the next week.

Reactions: thrash_273
Sounds too good to be true........................ you know what they say about things looking too good to be true!!

Reactions: macoman
well, update- im cancelling the insurance today. returning the phantom standard- going to get the P3pro. im gonna see if i get same deal and coverage

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4