Will this Turnigy 4000mAh 3S 30C Lipo Pack Work?

Hello & welcome to the forums.

The size & weights are different. The one you want to use (30C) is longer, taller and weighs more. Will it fit?

I just did the Multistar 4000 mah Mod to my Fc40. With just a little trimming around the battery door ,it fit right in. :D

Wayne

No it won't. At 112mm long the 10C is tight as it is. The 30C is another 30mm longer.....

Tallyrver said:
I just did the Multistar 4000 mah Mod to my Fc40. With just a little trimming around the battery door ,it fit right in. :D

Wayne

Can you let me know the time you get from this battery. The reviews for this have been mixed. Some say they get 20 minutes and others say they get 12 minutes. It is the reason I have not purchased any or modded the quad yet. If I can get 20 minutes, then it is worthwhile.

i was surprised how easy it was to get it to fit,i cut more than i needed. but still doesn't show . i'll be flying it this weekend. without the 4000 i am getting 10 min,we'll see if it gets better

Beario said:
Tallyrver said:

Wayne

Can you let me know the time you get from this battery. The reviews for this have been mixed. Some say they get 20 minutes and others say they get 12 minutes. It is the reason I have not purchased any or modded the quad yet. If I can get 20 minutes, then it is worthwhile.

I added a few goodies to my FC40 this week :mrgreen:
She got an iOS mini ,pmu ,and the 1.2 transmitter. With the stock battery with 9 inch props I got 8 min with everything running off the main battery. Next I tried the 4000 mah battery ,with everything the same I got 15 min. I was getting a lot of noise (harmonics) on the Fpv monitor . I did a little searching and found out it was coming from the esc's . I added a small lipo to the rear of the Phantom and ran the transmitter and gimbal off of it. By then the 4000 was charged , I tested again. This time the noise was gone and I got over just over 17 min till the on screen alert came on.

Looks like I'm going to order a couple more battery's :mrgreen:

17 minutes is pretty good with all of those goodies you attached. Where did you buy your parts? I want to attach the SJ4000 cam I have, but I have to find the right cable.

Gotta use a 3s, 4s will fry ur new toy. I am about to order some multistar 4000's I've heard good things all over

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik