Will this ground station work with V+?

I will agree that I do not think it will be supported by any of the vision models since the blue tooth transmitter will inter fear with the wifi link from the camera to the wifi extender.

KG4MXV said:
I will agree that I do not think it will be supported by any of the vision models since the blue tooth transmitter will inter fear with the wifi link from the camera to the wifi extender.

bummer, any news that they will have it for the v and v+?

I am equally as frustrated, disappointed as the rest of you. I was excited about getting the P3 but after this blatant demonstration of corporate arrogance by DJI, I am looking for alternatives to the DJI quad. Any suggestions for a new "drone toy" other than DJI(frustrating that they still have an excellent product but NO accountability on the customer support side). If a publicly traded company would sell all of my stock, or at least short it and make $$$$$!!!! This might offset the disappointment. Wake up DJI!

Holy bump, Batman!

Doesn't Litchi's GS work for the PV+? It certainly works for the Vision.

DJI is a wildly successful operation, and it has grown exponentially because of it. So right now they're experience "growing pains", and I think that's part of what happens when a company is wildly successful. They can't hire and train fast enough to keep up with the demands of the operation.

But the bottom line is, many of us wouldn't be in the air if it wasn't for DJI.

I'm using GS every few days. I use the Litchi app with android. It even has a draw feature in the map where you draw your flight path and it will automatically set up the waypoints needed to complete the mission. You the just determine the altitude you want and what say time at the way point or where you want radius turns at the way point for smooth turns. I fly out over a lot of bending snake like rivers and it performs flawlessly. Just be careful and calculate flight time to give you time to return home. As Litchi doesn't have distance or altitude boundaries. It also has follow me, orbit, focus and FPV flying. It's display screen is a little larger too.
It works for the P2, the vision plus and all models of the P3. You select which model you have at set up. Or if you have both you can select for which you are going to fly that day.
All you need is an android tablet or phone. Have fun and fly safe.

But I'm sure a lot of us are going out and getting a android phone or tablet since we have iPhones and iPads. I bought a iPad mini just for my +.

I agree but the problem is do you wait around for the fix or belly up and go android and continue with having all the working functions. Cost me $99 and I'm a happy fly er. My GS, Orbit , FPV etc all work. On my IOS .. Nope.
All the functions work in my Litchi app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj