Will the H3-3D work with Phantom 1.1.1?

Let me better explain, I was a little heavy on the throttle on the original post.

Will the H3-3D work with P v1.1.1 that came with Naza V2, the X1 enabled TX, and an upgraded board? Currently flying well with H3-2D but would love to get the added stability.

-K

My best guess is Yes. The current P2s will work without upgrading using the same zenmuse cable. Stands to reason that a phantom with an upgraded board should work too.

Your issue is going to be more along the lines of if the mounting holes will line up. I think you'll need to wait for them to make an adapter for it or make it yourself.

The answer is NO... Gimbal mounting screws all different. gimbal hole is different. also only supports P2 NAZA, I'm sure you could mod all of this if you reallllllllllly wanted to... but why would you??? phantom 1 are now discontinued. if you don't have a P2 dii is leaving you behind... pretty disappointing... :shock:

I'm surprised I'm the only one who has actually tried this...When I plugged my H3-3D into my V1.1.1 with an upgrade board, it worked just fine. I didn't fly it, but on the bench all was fine. I have a P2 enclosure with the cutout/mounting and was going to transfer my V1.1.1 into it, but just ran out of patients waiting for the H3-3D to be sold as a standalone unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl