Will Phantom 3 4k camera/gimble swap onto my Phantom 3Advanced

Reaction score
Will the camera and gimbel swap onto my phantom 3 advanced
Thanks for any advice

NO. You can swap it from P3P but not from P3S.

Reactions: snowy23
I thought the 4k camera and gimble was the same as the pro 3 do you know what are the differences are
Thanks for the quick replie

If u are talking about a P3 Pro 4K camera the answer is yes BUT not the P3 4K. That is a different bird.

The P3 4K is a upgraded P3 Standard. A little confusing
Thanks ted
bust the camera/gimble on my advanced but have a p3 4k laid i thought it might have been a quick fix looks like a few bucks for a new camera !

Its amazing how often this exact question has been asked since the P34K was released.
It seems that there are quite a few people who would like to use a P34K camera / gimbal on their P3Ps and P3As.

Reactions: JoBe and snowy23
Its amazing how often this exact question has been asked since the P34K was released.
It seems that there are quite a few people who would like to use a P34K camera / gimbal on their P3Ps and P3As.
I think it's a popular enquiry because the cost of a P3 4K camera is usually quite a bit less than the proper camera for either the P3A or P3P, if their original camera has 'died'.

But as others have already said, the swap just isn't possible.

Reactions: snowy23
I thought the 4k camera and gimble was the same as the pro 3 do you know what are the differences are
Thanks for the quick replie
Although the casing and optics are similar, the circuitry inside is not.

Thanks for all your replies time to put this one to bed !

The P3A/P uses lightbridge to communicate video between the AC and RC, P3S/P3k uses Wi-Fi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31