Will I have to change any settings? iPhone to iPad

Reaction score
so I'll be swapping using my iPhone to using a iPad mini 4 to fly the p4 with.

Will I have to change any setting and in the go app on the iPad or as I understand it will everything be the same as my iPhone because the settings are all stored inside the phantom itself ??

Daz

App specific settings such as metric/imperial display will need checking. You'll also want to check the RTH response and height is correct.
Make sure you are logged in on the iPhone and sync, then on the iPad and your flight records will be available on both.

Some of the settings are stored on the mobile device, so you should double-check them all after installing DJI GO on your iPad Mini 4.

Some of the settings are stored on the mobile device, so you should double-check them all after installing DJI GO on your iPad Mini 4.

Any idea which ones buddy? There's no way you can check the settings on both devices at the same time

Any idea which ones buddy?
I don't have a list.

The settings stored on the mobile device always remain intact even when DJI GO is not connected to a drone (e.g. the Measurement Unit setting). Just double-check all of the settings you know you use and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: Dazzauk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20