Will Hero 3 fit stock mount

Reaction score
I'm about to buy a Gopro Hero 3 (black) but can't seem to find (on their web page) if the stock mount that comes with the Phantom will fit the 3. I read on the Gopro web site that the 3 is smaller so I'm wondering if I need to buy another camera mount.
Can someone please clear this up for me :mrgreen: . Will the stock mount work or do I need to but a new one specifically for the Gopro Hero 3?

Thanks

Just what are these forums for, just so people like you can bust on people, cause you surely are of no value that I can see to this forum. Sure I can Google it and sort the 50 million responses I get or I could put a message here and an intelligent knowledgeable person that has done it can spend 1/10 the time you took to put your crap up and simply say Yes or No.

Why the hell did you even respond Di%$.

I would like to ask "justsomeguy" , just who are you to decide whether a question is idiotic or not. People have questions. Some other people have answers. SOME of those people are ready willing and able to help. If you want to help then help. Many thanks from every one. But if you don't, you don't have to. No one is paying you. If you can't or don't want to be helpful then keep quiet.
By your supercilious, self important reply. We don't think of you as a great intelligence and guiding light in the RC Quad world. We just think that you are a self possessed, over indulgent moron, who needs to feel important at the expense of someone else (Known as little willy syndrome).
So, if you want to pout like a drag queen try "http://www.tgforum.com/wordpress/index.php/category/drag-queen/" you should feel right at home. It will also have the added benefit of letting the rest of us get on with our business unmolested

The point of a forum is to ask about what you don't know. As of "no value to the forum" I think you are wrong on that count as the forum is helping someone out. Fair play I do not know a lot about quads and to join a forum based on what you are interested in is in valuable. So give the guy a chance

Well done JSG,
Obviously with an ego like that you will have absolutely no comprehension that people find you a total bore. I would just ask, if you can put your self-esteem aside just for a moment,
Would you talk to people face to face like that? And if so what would you expect their reaction to be? Do you think you might wake up with a crowd around you? So why would you talk to people who have asked for help in that insulting way?
And why would you think that I am confused? I certainly feel that I have a total clarity within my own mind, especially when it comes to my opinion of you, and others like you that hide behind the net (Trolls) in order to "dis" people, in order to make themselves look good (Failed by the way). In the old days we used to call them cowards. But if you feel that I am or have exhibited some form of being confused, please feel free to expound your personal theories on it (see what I did there, We all know that you won't be able to resist, so I invited you. That way we can all laugh a little bit longer at your petty minded self-grandiose inane ramblings).
Well, I've had my two pennies worth. We will only go round in circles repeating ourselves which will be very anti productive. But WE all know what we think of you and your type. And I'm pretty sure that you have an idea as well.

Sun,
Works fine on mine I've had it up 10 times already....I just bought a gimble online for smoother videos...good luck and happy flying
Zackspar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic