Will HDMI Board from a P3 work for a P4Pro?

Reaction score
Is the HDMI board for the P4 Pro the same as the one for the P3? I have the3 P4Pro WITHOUT the integrated screen. I know the P3 ones are available used for decent price occasionally so I wanted to see if anyone knows if they are compatible or not.

The HDMI Output Module is compatible with the models in the Phantom 4 series. You can see that in the "Compatibility" section here. I installed that module on my P4P remote controller.

Awesome, thank you for the fast, informed response! I feel like a dork for not looking on the DJI website to check compatibility.

Reactions: duckdanger
Hey, JonE, ,how are Hadji and Bandit these days? :)

The HDMI Output Module is compatible with the models in the Phantom 4 series. You can see that in the "Compatibility" section here. I installed that module on my P4P remote controller.
DJI compatibility list doesn't mention firmware. I can tell everyone here that 1.3.509 craft firmware with 1.4.1.0 RC firmware doesn't support the HDMI module, correct me if someone can prove this wrong. I was disappointed that my May 2017 firmware didn't work, however I'm not upgrading to anything newer, as I would lose too much flexibility.

I'm not going to downgrade to find out, but I can tell you the DJI Goggles work with aircraft firmware 1.4.0602 and remote controller firmware 1.4.1.0 (the current versions as of today).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik