Will DJI reduce price of Lightbridge after Phantom 3 official launch?

Reaction score
A Phantom 3 with lightbridge costs $999

A lightbridge solo accessory itself is $1399

will DJI reduce the price after Phantom 3 is released?

No way.It is not the same the lightbridge of the phantom 3 and inspire 1 with the original lightbridge system.The original lightbridge system is more powerful supports full hd 1920 x 1080 video transmission live feed and also has less latency,only 80ms.

No way.It is not the same the lightbridge of the phantom 3 and inspire 1 with the original lightbridge system.The original lightbridge system is more powerful supports full hd 1920 x 1080 video transmission live feed and also has less latency,only 80ms.
so will we see a system sold as an accessory which is cheaper. is there a cheaper alternative to lightbridge?

No i don't think so.I saw before some days one company made an hd live transmission system but it was to expensive i think 1600 usd and also not so good like the lightbridge system.

Last edited:

Hi, so 5 months on and I am reading that the P3 LB is of a lesser spec to the inspires LB.
Is that true in your opinion?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr