Will DJI discount P4 batteries now?

Reaction score
With the demise of the P4, will there be a firesale on the batteries? What price can we expect?
Best... Steve

DJI still sells P2 batteries, so these won't likely be going away anytime soon.

Reactions: Waternut13134
With the demise of the P4, will there be a firesale on the batteries? What price can we expect?
Best... Steve
It's not like all the P4's that were sold just vanished overnight the moment the production of new ones stopped :rolleyes: Plus they're compatible with P4 Pro, so unless you think DJI is stupid... I wouldn't count on it.

DJI doesn't seem to have it on their site yet, but I tend to believe it. Also I noticed that the standard P4 battery is no longer listed in DJI's store. Only the upgraded 5870 mAh battery. So the answer to will they continue the regular P4 battery is... probably not.

DJI still sells P2 batteries, so these won't likely be going away anytime soon.

I would assume not, actually. The P2 still needs batteries, so of course they will still offer them.

In the case of the upgraded P4/P4P battery, it is interchangeable and I think meant to be a replacement product.

I stand corrected Meta, I only looked under P4 accessories. Silly me. I do see them on ebay for only $99 with free shipping vs $159+ on the DJI site.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik