Will adjusting limits increase speed?

Reaction score
Before I plug in and trial and error, I'm hoping someone on here has played with the limits on the Assistant app...
Will it increase my flight speed?

Why you may ask? I got the flytrex 2 core, and I am loving the mission badges.... The max I can fly in ATTI mode is 55mph ish...

What limits do I program in for max speed, but still maintain stability in flight?

And No.... I don't want to go to manual mode....

Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE help....

if you are referring to the gains in the Naza assistant software i would not recommend you mess with them. i have had a phantom 1 completely flip on me. Just some personal advice! :)

So you want the mission badge and record for speed, eh? Here's how you get it:

Climb to 2500-3000'. Perform a CSC. The motors will stop, and the Phantom will enter free fall. At 800-1000', perform a second CSC restarting the motors. Should be plenty of altitude left for the Phantom to recover and stabilize, and you should have your badge and the speed record. ;)

Dirty Bird said:

Climb to 2500-3000'. Perform a CSC. The motors will stop, and the Phantom will enter free fall. At 800-1000', perform a second CSC restarting the motors. Should be plenty of altitude left for the Phantom to recover and stabilize, and you should have your badge and the speed record. ;)
And potentially a plastic pancake!

Geo ;)

Dirty Bird said:

Bwahaha. Good old Dirty Bird. Always thinking outside the square :)

Dirty Bird said:

I'd really like to see a video of that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic