Will a P4/P3P backpack fit a P3S??

Reaction score
I have been searching hard shell budget backpacks for a few days now and it seems all the ones I am finding are for the P4/ P3P/ P3A. Anyone know if they would fit a P3S because in product details most say not compatible with it.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The P3A - P3P models are same basic body as the P3S. There's no reason they do not fit same.

But I believe the P4 is slightly smaller overall.

Nigel

That's what I was thinking too. The only major difference I see is the remote, but I'm pretty handy with a fillet knife lol.

You will always have trouble with remote fitting. Moment you upgrade the antenna system and/or fit tablet holder - it won't fit.

I have to remove holder and antenna to put my remote into my bag.

Nigel

I just purchased a hard shell backpack through Amazon for my P3S and everything fits great! The spot for the controller has been redesigned to fit all three Phantom 3 models.

Boldclash Waterproof Pro Hard Shoulder Carrying Case Box Backpack For DJI Phantom 2&3 Standard Professional Advanced, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRHK78L/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_eDnUKGVzJz6yV

I have this one also with my P3S and everything fits perfectly

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    FullSizeRender 5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 238
Reactions: Hootis B
Great if you stay with stock controller setup - but fit Argtec or DBS to a P3S controller and then try !

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik