will a ITE-DBS01 work on my p3pro?

Reaction score
i just recently upgraded to a p3 pro from the standard. i have ITE-DBS01 laying around from my p3 standard. i no the 5.8 antenna is no use to me on the p3pro. butt i just installed the 2-2.4 cables to get things ready for whatever kit i was going to order for it . but will the 2 - 2.4ghz antenna from the p3standard dbs ITE-DBS01 work for me. the only problem i can see is i just tested the two center pins on the 2.4 panel with my multimeter and got continuity ? so i guess there is only one antenna for 2.4 shared by both antennas i dunno whats under the cover of dbs antennas other than i assume there panel type antennas. would it be safe to attempt to connect it to my p3pro if i wanted to use it . ?????

If it would work I don't think the manufacturers would have wasted time and money to release the DBS02 meant for the Pro/Adv and I1.

i tried it out for a shorrt flight and it worked . so now im going to try it again this weekend with boosters. butt i just ordered a dbs02 kit anyways.

Yes, it will work. No, it won't work well. It has to do with wavelength. You want to use the correct antenna to correspond to the frequency/wavelength you're transmitting or receiving. So yeah, you can use the 01 temporarily, but you should order the 02 today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj