Wifi

Reaction score
Hi peeps just want t know how or if I can setup wifi on p1 with sj4000 sports cam I can use it with iPhone 4s f a while but not with much distance is there a way I can upgrade to dji wifi module that's in the p2 etc so I don't get interference of sj4000 cam has I've read u get it so dji have there own wifi module in p2 so it don't interfere anyone got any info on this thx

With a 2.4 ghz transmitter you should "NEVER" use wifi because it's set up on the same frequency. You may and probably will lose control of the 1.1.1 if you do, so make sure your camera wifi if "OFF"

Thx could I use the 5.8ghz rc832 transmitter etc hooked up to cam

You could, but that's a straight video feed, not wifi. You'll need a separate receiver/monitor.

Yes you can and should use 5.8 ghz That's the same setup I have on FPV is 5.8 tx 32 channel 200 milliwatts on my Phantom and a Monitor with a built in rx 32 channel and battery for watching my FPV

Hi TMB54 any ideas what's happening? I purchased a mini ts5823 32ch 5g8 200 mW transmitter with rc832 5.8 ghz AV reciever 2 clover antennas and camera that's on a square circuit board tft screen got it all wired up and the tft monitor keeps flashing light blue dark blue what I am doing wrong [emoji15] hope you can shed some light on this thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20