WiFi Range Extender

Reaction score
Hi guys

Any recommendations for a range extender for the FC40...? Also, anyone know what the default range limit is or should be set to...?

Will the vision booster work?

Are you talking about binoculars, or were you being serious? If you're serious, you should check the frequency of the Vision. The FC40 camera is 2.4.

As far as range limit, it's a function of power and interference. Stock setup gives me about 500 feet on a good day, if I remember correctly. It's Wyoming, more cows than trees or buildings. :D

Or are you talking about the range limit of the aircraft????
Is it me, or are the questions a bit vague?

Are you talking about binoculars, or were you being serious? If you're serious, you should check the frequency of the Vision. The FC40 camera is 2.4.

As far as range limit, it's a function of power and interference. Stock setup gives me about 500 feet on a good day, if I remember correctly. It's Wyoming, more cows than trees or buildings. :D

Or are you talking about the range limit of the aircraft????
Is it me, or are the questions a bit vague?
Hey bud. Sorry I was referring to the vision WiFi extender, if it will work on the 40 but after reading around I see that unfortunately it does not.

Got my fc40 back yesterday... And immediately put on the proper "boy" stickers on it :)

BTW ifly I'll be going to wy in September to Yellowstone and other attractions. I might have to pick your brain on some good places to see/do.

Attachments

• 1436877910376.jpg
    1436877910376.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 350
Reactions: IflyinWY
Hey bud. Sorry I was referring to the vision WiFi extender, if it will work on the 40 but after reading around I see that unfortunately it does not.

Got my fc40 back yesterday... And immediately put on the proper "boy" stickers on it :)

BTW ifly I'll be going to wy in September to Yellowstone and other attractions. I might have to pick your brain on some good places to see/do.

Good looking bird you've got there. You're going to need those 9450 props when you get up here. They work much better than the stock props when you're flying a mile or more above sea level.

There is NO FLYING IN YELLOWSTONE, OR IN THE WILDERNESS AREA in the Bighorns, in case you didn't know already.

Hit me up here with any questions about where to go. Happy to help. :D
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/global-warming-naw-wyoming-is-blessed.34372/

Reactions: 30secs

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl