wifi range extender battery life

Reaction score
How often are you recharging the battery on your range extender? The quick start guide mentions that you should charge it after each use. I would think that would shorten the life of the battery. How much battery life would there be remaining if I waited for the low battery life indicator to come on? Also what kind of battery life are you getting on the transmitter batteries?

sahair1 said:
How often are you recharging the battery on your range extender? The quick start guide mentions that you should charge it after each use. I would think that would shorten the life of the battery. How much battery life would there be remaining if I waited for the low battery life indicator to come on? Also what kind of battery life are you getting on the transmitter batteries?

someone tested this and ran it for 10hrs. fwiw

I always recharge when finished for the day. I will also recharge if it has been more than a few days since it was last used. It seems this battery discharges quite a bit while not in use. I charged it after flying a couple of weeks ago and it went unused for about a week. It took a hour to top off the battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I also did not fly for about 10 days and it took several hours to recharge so it drains a lot when not in use. So now I just plug it in after flying or the night before if I plan to fly the next day.

Jax Quad said:
I also did not fly for about 10 days and it took several hours to recharge so it drains a lot when not in use. So now I just plug it in after flying or the night before if I plan to fly the next day.

Yeah... I'm seeing the same thing. It stays charged for quite a while, but it takes forever to top off...

-slinger

drone4me said:
sahair1 said:

someone tested this and ran it for 10hrs. fwiw

That is great to hear. I just ordered my 3rd battery, 40 mins of play time was just not enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj