Wifi problem after binding

Reaction score
i bought phantom 2 vision from a mate the camera was working until done re binding,no I can't get the wifi to work tried different phones Ect .any ideas

You need a wifi scanner prog, then you can see if you are using the correct mac address for binding the camera.

Flack

Hi guys!

I'm having the same problem. I've tried to do rebinding cause instead of FPV I had only black screen. Right now I cannot connect through wifi. That 'cogwheel' is just spinning next to 'phantom_xxxx' wifi on my iphone and nothing happens. When I turn on the app I see green light indicating that it's connected but when I go to 'camera' it says 'phantom connection broken'. Any suggestions?

Btw, I've tried both methods to rebind, one by scanning the QR code, second one buy checking the mac address using additional software. Both times mac address was different so I don't really understand what's happening at this point.

I've checked if the cable is plugged fully to the camera and the light is green. I also hear the fan running. However, before binding I've formatted my sd card. Maybe that could be the problem? Moreover, when I press that white button under the camera (which is supposed to make a photo?) green light just switches to orange for a second or two and then green again, but no photos are stored in the sd card?

Cheers,
Audrius

Screenshot_2016-02-25-16-01-43.png
Screenshot_2016-02-25-16-01-43.png
I seem to be able to connect now just fine. I was having an issue with it dropping and disabling the connection. I still cannot receive live feed. Yesterday I did receive live feed a few times for a couple minutes then nothing. After downloading a wifi tool I can clearly see the both the camera and extender are producing signal. Even after binding and power cycle no live feed.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik