Wifi password won't reset

Reaction score
I've purchased a used controller for my phantom 3 4K and for the life of me I can't reset the wifi password to 12341234 so I can't connect to it...

Hhheeeeelllllpppppp

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: KurtJensen
I've tried that and I'm getting nothing different to usual
Were you able to successfully reset the password? If not, where did that process seem to fail?

I too can't reset the password using the method in thst post. I've tried it about 30 times at this point with no luck. Any reason why I can't reset my phantom 3 standard WiFi password using this method?

I too can't reset the password using the method in thst post. I've tried it about 30 times at this point with no luck. Any reason why I can't reset my phantom 3 standard WiFi password using this method?

Welcome to the Forum!

I have reset mine in the past, but don't remember the exact sequence, I can't test it, tell later today.

My question at the moment is why do you need to reset it, hardly anybody changes the password from the default.

This only effects your app hooking to the remote, has nothing to do between the remote and Phantom (I pretty sure) :rolleyes:

Rod

I cant seem to connect using the default (I think it's 12341234). I figured my best bet was to reset the password

You see the WiFi signal on your Mobile?
You don't need the Phantom on for this.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic