WiFi not connecting to camera

Reaction score
AT WITS END please help or tell me what I'm doing wrong
Got my copter yesterday (PV2+) Charged all batteries. Only DJI vision app on the Google play Store was FC40, down loaded it.
Followed quick start guide, brought up FC40 app. A blue DJI screen comes up with "phantom xxxxxx" with a check mark. Tap the check mark and an overlay screen comes up with a message "Select camera bar to start" and OK on it. Tap OK and it goes back to the DJI bule screen.
What am I doing wrong, Do I have the wrong app? please help
Regina

Yes, wrong app. You need the DJI Vision app. If you can't see it in the store it means your device is not officially listed as supporting it. However you can get it from DJI direct and see if it works for you...

Using the device you want to talk to the aircraft with go to http://m.dji.net/djivision and then install the file that downloads. You may need to change permissions on your device to allow loading apps from places other than the store.

Hope that helps!

THANK YOU !!!

Slowly going crazy.... Down loaded I Tunes, but no DJI Vision app was found ?? Anyway have Samsung S3 SmartPhone, So figure I IPhone app would not work on it anyway. Looks like i may have to go to a tablet (more cost) Any idea which one (Samsung) would support the app for this. OR should I call DJI support line in Ca ("you are #41 in line") 1 1/2 hour on hold, to find out which one is supported?
Thank you for your advice
Regina

reginarh said:
THANK YOU !!!

Slowly going crazy.... Down loaded I Tunes, but no DJI Vision app was found ?? Anyway have Samsung S3 SmartPhone, So figure I IPhone app would not work on it anyway. Looks like i may have to go to a tablet (more cost) Any idea which one (Samsung) would support the app for this. OR should I call DJI support line in Ca ("you are #41 in line") 1 1/2 hour on hold, to find out which one is supported?
Regina

I think you need to read the answer above again, as far as I know you can get it working on an S3 you just have to do what pull_up suggested. I had to use the same procedure to get it to work on my galaxy tab2.

reginarh said:
THANK YOU !!!

Regina

Nothing to do with iTunes, you have an Android device! As I said before.. On the device you want to fly with, visit the link I gave you in the mobile's browser. It will download the app. You then need to launch it to install, but may need to adjust permissions in your phone's settings to allow installation from "unknown sources" i.e. not the Google Play store.

Then it will work.

Pull_Up said:
reginarh said:
THANK YOU !!!

Regina

Nothing to do with iTunes, you have an Android device! As I said before.. On the device you want to fly with, visit the link I gave you in the mobile's browser. It will download the app. You then need to launch it to install, but may need to adjust permissions in your phone's settings to allow installation from "unknown sources" i.e. not the Google Play store.

Then it will work.

My galaxy note 2, won't connect if I leave the mobile data active,which I do by default as well as wifi, I have to turn off the mobile data then phone connects by it's self most times,occasionally i have to select "phantom" from the network list.

This one...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 1.48.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 1.48.19 PM.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 837

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4