Wifi monitor

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone ever used an additionnal wifi monitor with the Go app , just got a lilliput 7 inch wifi monitor and can't figure out how to link it with the bird or r/c. I use an iPhone 6s Plus and the monitor would be seen by someone else (my client) without using a hdmi cable, thanks for your thoughts on the subject, Francois.
bee056d571af736153bb5b5e0834e441.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Hi Reed, seems interesting for an entire screenshot view, would prefer that second monitor to stream only the video content shot by the bird instead of the complete Go app, not sure if i can do that, thanks.

Lilliput also has HDMI monitor, better exchange it for that.

You can use WiFi monitor but its not that easy. You need a mobile phone, a battery operated router to make it possible. Not a good setup for site. Do whats suggested above.

Hi alokbhargava, thanks for your advice, was hoping for an easy sync through wifi, you,re right, a hdmi setup is probably the simplest way to go, thanks , any thoughts on youtube live streaming?

DJI go App supports live streaming to YouTube. I haven't used it frankly as I shoot with setting that requires post processing to get cinematic effects.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub