WiFi Module Question

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the Vision + WiFi module will work in a Vision (non plus)?

I can't get my range extender to bind with the camera despite repeated tries, reinstalling the iOs app or rebooting my iPhone. When I tap the "Scan QR Code" button, I get an error message that tells me " DJI Vision was explicitly denied access to the camera". I kinda think it's the module but don't want to just go throwing $200 parts at it.

Thanks in advance.

It's not compatible. The P2V Wi-Fi module is inside of the camera.

It's not compatible. The P2V Wi-Fi module is inside of the camera.

Thanks. Any suggestions for my problem? I'm unable to bind my range extender to the camera. See my earlier post for the error message I'm getting. DJI Support is nonexistent.

Do you really see that message when tapping the "Scan QR Code" button? Or, do you see it after scanning the bar code?

As soon as I tap "Scan QR Code", I get the message. I don't get a chance to scan at all.

I've tried entering the MAC address manually, only to lose the connections after I tap the blue check mark the second time.

Last edited:
I tried entering the MAC address manually and it still won't connect. I'm using a RE70, BTW. I tried going back to the RE 500 and had the same problem, so I doubt it's the range extender.

It sounds like you've tried all of the known fixes then. Perhaps the Wi-Fi module is really dead :(

Any idea where I can get a new one?

Maybe it would make more sense to buy a new P2V and sell this one for parts. I'm hesitant to give up my Rotorpixel, RE700 and case for a P3.

You can get one on Amazon here.

Last edited:
Nope! If I try binding using the MAC address, it doesn't find the range extender after powercycling.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4