Wifi module broken # parts inside

Reaction score
I evereabody i looking for help about a parts pin collector inside the wifi module just see the picture. My parts if broken by heat excuse my english i speak french.on the picture its a black pin collector down of the picture just side the srew hole.
ATTACH=full]30973[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442489164.014185.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442489164.014185.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 955
Sorry not sure I understand... are you after other pictures of insie wifi module ? I've got a few I can put up... ?
or are you worried about the black thing at the bottom with the browny looking bits on it ??

justin00 hello thank you for taking time to help me.i need to know the number on the black pins down the rooms with 8 connectors.
My repair center will be able to order the correct connector.

Sorry still
Another photo of the relay burn if you have a number of pieces on your I would like to know
thank's

sebastien
Sorry still confused what you are after... you need the part number of the black thing ???
I've got 2 infront of me... looked at them with a torch can't see any part numbers..

I can post up pics if that is what you need.. but I don't see any sort of markings on either of 2 I have...
I can see some of the other pieces have markings.. like the other smaller black thing also with 8 legs, thats got some markings... but on the piece you are refering to I can't see any markings... maybe they have rubbed off..

I have a brand new wifi module but don't really want to take it apart sorry..

Are you trying to replace just the little black thing ??? I am happy to send you both my wifi modules for free and you can take out the black thing.. I can send them both, and would fit in a normal envelope with a little padding to protect.. Both of wifi modules I have issues though... I assume the black thing is some kind of microcontroller type piece ???? So it might be useless.. but if you want I am more than happy to send 2x of the pieces you took a pic of.. you can remove the black thing and try...

Any ideas how yours burnt out ? I know its one of the parts in the quad that gets the hottest; However I had been running mine with boosted power for like 6+ months and never had issues. Only ended up buying a new one as I broke mine myself when trying to do something to it :/

nah its ok.
Will only cost me like $5-10 so no problems.

If you want to PM your address I will send both of them to you.

btw... what actual issue you having ?
if you can afford it, might be worth just buying a new wifi module for around $200US... (cost me $260Aud recently)

ermm sorry I'm abit stupid :)
can you put the address in this format

name
(house number) street street-type
suburb, city
state, postcode, country

e.g

blah mcblah
2 blahington road
doncaster melbourne
victoria 3107 australia

I am in melb australia.

BTW For your own safety/security you should PM me the address instead of letting everyone see, up to you though :)

Sorry still

Sorry still confused what you are after... you need the part number of the black thing ???
I've got 2 infront of me... looked at them with a torch can't see any part numbers..

I can post up pics if that is what you need.. but I don't see any sort of markings on either of 2 I have...
I can see some of the other pieces have markings.. like the other smaller black thing also with 8 legs, thats got some markings... but on the piece you are refering to I can't see any markings... maybe they have rubbed off..

I have a brand new wifi module but don't really want to take it apart sorry..

Are you trying to replace just the little black thing ??? I am happy to send you both my wifi modules for free and you can take out the black thing.. I can send them both, and would fit in a normal envelope with a little padding to protect.. Both of wifi modules I have issues though... I assume the black thing is some kind of microcontroller type piece ???? So it might be useless.. but if you want I am more than happy to send 2x of the pieces you took a pic of.. you can remove the black thing and try...

Any ideas how yours burnt out ? I know its one of the parts in the quad that gets the hottest; However I had been running mine with boosted power for like 6+ months and never had issues. Only ended up buying a new one as I broke mine myself when trying to do something to it :/

Hi Justin, how much do you want for the video board of the wifi module (the black board on the bottom)?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic