Wifi issue.

Reaction score
Hey guys i have a PV2+. Ive just installed the litchi app but im not getting a wifi connection as yet. I go thru the procedure for powering up the phantom but im getting a disconnect message on litchi and the rotating wheel on the vision app. Trying it on my ipad and iphone. Just wondering if my home wifi network which is on at the same time is a issue. When im out of wifi range the vision app works fine but only occasionaly at home. Any help would be great. Tia

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey guys i have a PV2+. Ive just installed the litchi app but im not getting a wifi connection as yet. I go thru the procedure for powering up the phantom but im getting a disconnect message on litchi and the rotating wheel on the vision app. Trying it on my ipad and iphone. Just wondering if my home wifi network which is on at the same time is a issue. When im out of wifi range the vision app works fine but only occasionaly at home. Any help would be great. Tia

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Your device will connect to whichever network is strongest as long as the SSID is known and saved. If you want to connect at home, you need to tell your device to forget your home network, which will tell the device to connect to the next strongest, known SSID, which is your phantom's.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic